OK, I've solved the squiggly lines everywhere and the missing outline problem. I had a condition defined. When the condition is set it include the entire source of a service program, rather than just the prototypes from the service program. Once I got rid of the define nearly everything is good.

Maybe not a lot of people use defines, but is there a way to make them specific to just a single member? I've used a custom create command in the past, but that doesn't work well with the live outlining.

Sam