Vernon,

No, we're using a home-grown system to handle promotion. Out utility was
originally from a magazine (S/38 News or MC Computing--don't recall it was
a long time ago). It used data areas to store the library lists. They
had to have 8-bytes or less for their name as the first two characters
were replaced by LL--as in, Library List. They were also limited as to
the number of libraries. I've since changed it to use a User Space with
the attribute set as 'LIBLD'. I also use the library list API (QLICHGLL).
Someday, I would love to set it up as open source or do a COMMON
presentation on it. Haven't been able to get approval to go to COMMON for
the last few years.

Anyway, I would much prefer to get something like Implementer, Turnover,
or ARCAD (Skipper, I think). Our Systems Admin and I have too much other
work to do to maintain our own CM package.

Another selling point for something like Turnover--we could get down to a
single connection for the developers.

Thanks,
Michael