Hi Edmund,

Thanks for your response.

Alt-left/right used to bring me to the previous/next source member, so i
could easily switch.
This doesn't work anymore and it's behavior is not intuitive.
If there are no locations in the current one then it works as expected.

I understand what you said about the standard eclipse behavior, alt-left is
"history back".
Like how a browser works. Fine (i think).

However, i can't see any logic in how this history is built up.
If i change something in a member then yes, i have "locations" (2 or 4 or
whatever), but these are not the locations in which i changed something,
necessarily. Sometimes the "previous location" is where i changed
something, or not, or where my cursor was, or not. Sometimes the cursor
goes to a location which i didn't change or even didn't visit.
However, the "history" builds up in time and suddenly i have 6 locations
which i have to cycle through just to get to the previous member. And i
really don't know (maybe i'm missing something; it happens) how these
locations are set.
For example, the "go to last edit location" button is intuitive, it really
brings me to the last location that was edited.

Anyway, i understand the behavior for the alt-left and alt-right (history
back/forward) has changed since 8.5.

The Ctrl-F6 key, however, does what i want, simply switching between the
previous and current source member, which i used to do with alt-left/right.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Edmund Reinhardt <