Hi,

Normally, before 9.1, when i use the navigation keys alt-left or alt-right
i immediately go the the previous/next source member.

Now, with version 9, there are suddenly some locations within the current
source to which the cursor jumps to first, before going to the
previous/next member.

I tried to figure out what these source locations are, how to clear, or how
to manage them but i could'nt find anything.

It;'s very confusing, as i do not know which logic is behind setting these
locations. Sometimes i suddenly have 4 locations, or 6, or none, so using
the array keys is confusing and to jump to the previous/next member i have
to use the mouse.

Is there a possibilty to disable this (new?) feature, or can somebody point
me to some help about these locations? I know about bookmarks but it has
nothing to do with that.

It's really annoying