From: Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2013-10-05 21:44
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] New product web site that most people
don't know about.
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ken,
Just to help make your business case more accurate, the $740 price only
gives you a right to use the tool for 12 months. You will want the $940
license that gives you perpetual right to use the software. The service
does have to be renewed every year. It was unfortunate that your
administrators let the service lapse on the licenses you already have,
otherwise you would be able 9.0 and following for free.
There is a major enhancement coming down the pipe that once again will
only
be available in RDi and not SEU.

Hi Mike,
I only see RDp 8.5 at that trial URL. Is there a place where you can
still
down 8.0.3 publically?

Ken, it is true that you are still entitled to 8.0 on PA if you got the
Authorized User license.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501
Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18

From: Mike Hockings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development
Studio