Thanks Buck,
There is a decent amount of IBM i content.
There are 3 events being co-hosted at the same time and place, Power
Systems Technical University is the one that interests us. Which is what
Buck has very nicely given us the Abstract Guide to.
Barbara Morris will also be presenting compiler enhancements at RPG Summit.
The tooling side of the story is coming out at the Power Technical
University however.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18