From: "Anderson, Kurt" <KAnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries (wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)'"
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2013-09-17 17:22
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Crash Reporter in 9.0
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back when I was using the trial of RDi 9.0 and I had a crash, the Crash
Reporter's "Report" button was disabled. I figured that was because I was
on a trial version.

I'm now running 9.0 again (thank god) with a license and just had it crash
during a verify. Unfortunately, in Crash Reporter the "Report" button is
still disabled.

Is there something I need to do to enable it? Or should I just enter an
IBM Service Request?

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
CustomCall Data Systems