There shouldn't be any reason that you can't add *EVENTF now so that when
the others finally get to RDi they'll have a more enjoyable experience.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Hi Jeff

Exactly - but I'm not the Turnover admin, so will raise this matter to the
rest when we all get into RDi. So far I'm the only one using Turnover in
RDi.

Thx
Vern