Yes the triangles are annotations that the live outline puts there for
issues that affect its ability to parse the code (missing /COPY, mismatched
END etc.)

Did you try to do a refresh on the outline view once connected to VPN?
The refresh button attempts to get all the info from the host like copy
books. Otherwise the cache is used to improve your performance.
Caveat, for RDi 9.0 we have added an in-memory cache for referenced file
info. This substantially speeds up the parse and makes the info available
if you want to reference the same file via LIKEREC, external described data
structures etc. The one impact which Jim pointed out, is that if you
change the data/device file during an RPG edit session, the outline will
still pick up the in memory copy and not see the change. Jim has opened a
PMR and I plan to change it so that the refresh button will pick up changes
to data/device files and refresh or flush the in-memory cache.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18