It would also be nice if they's select as the _default_ a driver that gives full capability instead of one that doesn't.

Now I just have to find the time to work out how it all hangs together.

Thanks again.

On 2013-06-28, at 10:59 AM, Paul Bailey <PaulBailey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jon,

That driver was installed by default when I installed the Data Studio software, but I can also create a new driver by selecting the "driver template" with the same name. Checking properties it says that the relevant jar files are located under my SDPShared folder, so maybe you can find them and create your own driver:
C:\IBM\SDPShared\plugins\com.ibm.datatools.db2_2.1.503.v20121002_1809\driver\db2jc44.jar
C:\IBM\SDPShared\plugins\com.ibm.datatools.db2_2.1.503.v20121002_1809\driver\db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar

I've just realised that I am using IBM Data Studio Client 3.2.0, and I don't think that was the version you were looking at... so I may have lead you astray. Please accept my apologies, if that is true. Otherwise, I hope I've given you enough clues so you can work out what may have gone wrong in your case.

-Paul.