Hi Jeremy,

This is the PTF list:

5761SS1 SI47479
5770SS1 SI47805

But you also need to update to RDp 8.5.1 for it to work.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Jeremy Hogan
<Jeremy.Hogan@cgu
.com.au> To
Sent by: "Rational Developer for IBM i /
wdsci-l-bounces@m Websphere Development Studio Client
idrange.com for System i & iSeries"
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
20/05/2013 06:59
PM Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Debug: Setting an SEP
fails on an iSeries with
Please respond to multiple iAsps
Rational
Developer for IBM
i / Websphere
Development
Studio Client
for System i &
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of
this message.

Thanks you for this Xuan. We have a mix of RDP Versions 8.0.3 and 8.5.0 and
the problem seems to be the same for both. Our System i administrator has
asked for more information about the ptfs that we should have - are you
able to provide this?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Hogan