From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Stapleton
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:28 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] IBM Rational Developer for Power Systems

Good Morning

Has IBM fixed the bugs for IBM Rational Developer for Power Systems Software V 8.5 yet?

I currently run 8.0.0 and was thinking about upgrading to 8.5.

Should I upgrade or wait?

Brian Stapleton
Information Services
Carhartt, Inc
5750 Mercury Drive
Dearborn, MI 48126
Desk - 313-749-6586
Fax - 313-271-3455
BStapleton@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BStapleton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Carhartt, Inc. and its affiliates which may be confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately at (313) 271-8460 and destroy the original message and all copies.