Have also noticed some weird issues in RDP 8.0.3 here and there and wonder
if creating a New Workspace would fix it. Just don't want to do it because
of all the things Ken mentioned. Does any know if the RFE about migrating
filters will take into consideration Debug configurations, Snippets, etc
also or just filters?

Jeff Buening
Sr. Developer
P: 419.586.8599 | F: 419.586.6224

Celina Insurance Group
800.552.5181 | 1 Insurance Square, Celina, Ohio 45822
www.celinainsurance.com

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or use of this information is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and
notify the sender.