I am all for going to RDP and recommend it highly! My question was not if you should start using it, you should. The question is which level.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 2/28/13 9:34 AM, Ken Killian wrote:
Jim,

Since rolling back to RDP 8.0.3. I notice that some time the debug values do NOT display on the monitor panel right away. I click on another view, to force the repaint. And then the newly added monitor variables are added. That part seemed to be fixed on RDP 8.5.1.

I am doing some serious debug with RDP 8.0.3, and works very well. Except for that minor "repaint" issue.

There are my 4 TOP reasons I use RDP:
* See more lines of code at once.
* Instant feedback on error messages
* Code-Assist & help in coding
* Debug & correct code WHILE debugging! Assume! <Big Smile>
(Of course, I have to recompile and restart debug to re-test.)

-Ken Killian-

PS. I refuse to go back to SEU, after being spoiled on RDP. <Big Smile>