Hi,

I am working on one of my largest programs, with approx. 8,479 lines. And my memory usage always seems to jump up.

Current, it shows 840M of 1024M on Heap-Size.
preferences>General>show heap status (Check-box = CHECKED)

I have to do a save after almost every-line change, it *seems* or my screen turns milky white.

Restarting RDP seems to temporarily clear it up, but after a little while, eventual it seems to shoot back up...

Anyway, a restart seems to clear up a lot of resources!

Glad that I can see the creep of memory. The last re-start of RDP, seems to have working for me. :)

PS. I have an Intel core i5 CPU with 8GB of memory on Windows-7 64-bit.

-Ken Killian-