Hi Jeff

I suspect there needs to be an update to RDP - maybe post a request on the RFE site, so they know about it - and some of the RDP team do look at these lists.

I can hope that the addition to CL got to the RDP team - who knows!

Another option is to turn off syntax-checking as needed. For now!!

Regards
Vern