From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:56 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Open up 2-meg XML in the IFS--> seems to time out...

Mike,

Cool, at home, after hours, I will start a stop-watch, and see how long it takes to open...

Although the built in text editor opens it almost immediately. 1-2 seconds. And the XML is VALID, so it is NOT like is trying to catch an error.

I report my result tonight, after work.

Thanks!

-Ken Killian-
(423) 510-3129