Hi,

Since RDP is a great development environment, I do a lot in inside this Powerful I.D.E.

But, it appears, when open a "sort of" large XML files (2-megs) inside RDP, it "times-out" on me. This is when I try to open the Default editor of XML Editor built in RDP.

Oh well, I open up the Shared-Folder, and open the XML with NotePad++, and it handles it with no Errors...
(NotePad++ only takes 1-second to open it on the inside IFS...)

Now, this happen, while I was running debug, and then tried to open the XML file inside the IFS.

I guess the memory there might be a memory-leak or something...
(Just a guess)

Actually, my RDP session went light faded color. I waited a few minutes, and then killed the session.

By the way, I have Windows 7-64 bit with 8-gig of memory...

Even Restarting RDP 8.5.1, and trying to re-open the *.XML file in the IFS, Failed. I let it go for 5-minutes this time...

Oh well, I will use NotePad++ for *.XML files on the IFS. Which can be done fairly easily with file associations.

-Ken Killian-