Buck,

Thanks! I have been using WDSC/RDI/RDP for about 7-years. Over all it is pretty good.

Yes, I use SEP about 99% of the time anymore. But, when a program blows up, it is really nice to use RDP to debug the job...

The old RDP 8.0.3 works, and RDP 8.5.1 does not do work.

If you are able to open the PMR, I would love to have the link after entered. B

Is there a way to use SEP to debug a currently running program that is current running? I have tried that, but it doesn't work...

So, when debugging a program, I usually do this:
1.) Compile the program
2.) Possibly set break-points in the LPEX editor, for code I want to examine in Debug
3.) Add a "SEP" for that program.
4.) Call the program from Green-Screen.

Is there a way to get "SEP" to work on currently running batch program? Like the Debug Job?

After doing several upgrades starting with WDSC 6.0. This is the first time, that old thing that use to work, no longer work in this most current release. Up until now, I would be the first one to install a new release when it came out...

OH well, I need the debug job, because sometimes something slips past me. I need better quality control myself.
Everyone remembers the mistake, not the other 99-times with NO FAILURE... <sad frown>

Thanks!

-Ken Killian-
(423) 510-3129