Mike,

As Edmund suggested, you probably want DOC5FLL - (License plus SW
Subscription & Support 12 months) . We just got a few copies approved and
upgraded--I would give the upgrade two thumbs up. When our business
partner ordered it for us, they did it through Passport Advantage. As a
result, we were able to "trade-in" licenses from ADTS (the old PDM, SEU,
etc. tool set) and receive a discount. I believe it was around 25% off
the $913 retail price. That's not as good as the 40% or so they used to
offer, but it saved some money. (We have an abundance of ADTS licenses
because we originally licensed the all-inclusive Websphere Development
Studio at the P20 level. This gave us more entitlements to the new
Rational Development Studio and ADTS than we'll probably ever need. Hence,
I still get to use PDM when it makes sense--moving objects, copying
source, etc.)

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International