From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry C. Adams
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 9:59 AM
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Job Log Wrapping - caused by Live Outline?

Not meaning to sound sarcastic, but who is it annoying and why? I thought (could be wrong here) that *Wrap generally just overlaid the oldest messages and kept on truckin'.

If not, what is occurring and whom is it affecting when the MSGQ wraps?

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
A Cautious Creative is an oxymoron. -George Lois, Damn Good Advice
--
A&K Wholesale
Murfreesboro, TN