COBOL does not have the live outline update (for IBM i). The AIX COBOL
support has been dramatically improved. Please get people to vote for the
IBM i COBOL live model. The dramatic community support for RPG live
outline RFE made it possible for us to staff up a good team to tackle this
for RPG. For a while it was the highest voted RFE in all of Rational. You
guys are making a difference!

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode - Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
encoded with E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
contact AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
information www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18