All:

I just worked with Larenzo off line.
After a little poking around and trying a couple of things we decided to
download the installer again.
His RDP version is 8.0.3, so we ensured that he downloaded the correct
version, listed as:
| download RDP/RDi 7.5 plug-in
(verified through RDP 8.0)

We went into his existing RDP, Help --> Software Updates -> Manage
Configuration, and disabled the existing plugin configuration.
We ended RDP.
Next, we installed from the newly downloaded .exe, selecting his product as
RDP 8.0.3.
Upon restart with the -clean option, the RSE Extension plugins were
available to use!

Larenzo... don't forget to remove that -clean option

-doug