From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Mills
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:08 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RDi Refresh of Outline

Hello,

I am currently using RDi version 7.6.0 and am having a problem refreshing the Outline panel. I have a program containing a display file but when I refresh the Outline the display file is not updated. Some old fields are still included which are no longer in the file. How do I refresh and update the display file?

I have attached some screen shots showing the problem I am having.

Thanks

Adam Mills

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD37FA.56CF4BB0]<http://www.islandpacific.com/>

Snr Technical Consultant
P 07739 941855
F 01279.874551
amills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[cid:image002.png@01CD37FA.56CF4BB0] <http://www.facebook.com/IPGlobalRetail>
[cid:image003.png@01CD37FA.56CF4BB0] <https://twitter.com/ipglobalretail>

Suite 4 Thremhall House Thremhall Park Start Hill Bishop's Stortford Hertfordshire CM22 7WE

[cid:image004.jpg@01CD37FA.56CF4BB0]
Any reference to or discussion regarding existing contracts in the body of this email will not otherwise alter the terms and conditions of our existing contracts - which other than any temporary change described in the body of this email remains in full force