Actually things are getting curiouser and curiouser. The price that I was quoted was the "reinstatement" rate not the normal renewal rate (which is something like 20% of list or about $183.00) So the question is why was I quoted the higher "reinstatement" rate even though my SWMA had not lapsed and the answer, so far, is that the pricer used for the developer discount can't quote the "regular" rate. I DO recall that being an issue last year but the year before (looking at my records) shows that I paid something like $198.00 so I am completely confused.

I did receive an off list response from IBM so we'll see where this goes.....

Thanks,

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.petesworkshop.com