There's also a couple of tutorial videos for RD Power, one of which covers
Screen Designer:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C3F56E30525867F&feature=plcp

Eric Chan
Rational Developer for Power
IBM Toronto Software Lab

From:
"Rettig, Roger" <roger.rettig@xxxxxxxx>
To:
"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
04/10/2012 11:26 AM
Re: [WDSCI-L] tutorial for screen designer
Sent by:
wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a series of tutorials in IBM developer works for RDP.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/emsandbox_power/

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Bob P. Roche