There is a preference under Window->Preferences->i Projects that will
remove sequence numbers when you download members into i Projects. A
second preference turns on the actions that can strip or add sequence
numbers to members that are already in your i Project.
Once you have your members in i Projects without any sequence numbers, you
can use the powerful Eclipse compare tools on them.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode - Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
encoded with E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
contact AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
information www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18