Kurt, I was unable to reproduce the behaviour you described, with a couple
of sample RPGLE source members.

Could you send me your source directly so I can have a further look?

Eric Chan
Rational Developer for Power
IBM Toronto Software Lab

From:
Kurt Anderson <kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>