Here's my biggest bugaboo of late: my compile messages are disappearing. Normally compile messages end up in the Error List view. For me what happens is that I see the message "Retrieving events file..." at the bottom of the workbench and when that completes, I see the messages appear in the Error List for a split second, and then go away.

The good news I guess is that if the first message is an info message, I know it completed, but this not being able to see the messages after a compile is really disabling one of greatest benefits of the tool for me (a usable, navigable error list).

For one workspace, if I click the double-X (Remove All Lists) icon it fixes the problem for the next compile. Subsequent compiles misbehave. So as long as I remember to clear the list, I'm fine. Another workspace not even that workaround helps, and I have to revert to the spooled file to track down my error messages.