"It works on my setup with RDP v8.0.3 (which is the latest version). Just to cover the basics, you right-
clicked the Qshells section of your connection and clicked both "connect" and then "launch shell"? Then
the "Remote Shell" view is displayed? "

Paul,

That is exactly what I have done and the shell view is displayed as I originally noted. The problem is not
that it doesn't appear - it is that the command entry area is grayed out.

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com