To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Charles Wilt
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/01/2011 09:13AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Using RDP 8.0 i Projects

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc.
<mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but I don't see using SVN due to the sheer size of the applications I work on.

I don't think size of i related apps would be a problem...

Have you looked at the #line of code involved in a .NET or Java app? :)

SVN handles those just fine.

Charles