I'm WDSC 7 not RDI or RDP, but I think they are referring to automatic
indenting in free form RPGIV. There is a setting for that in preferences
on WDSC.

I haven't looked for a keyboard map, but the enter keys on my system do
act differently. The main enter key (over right control) will give me a
new line even if I'm in the middle of existing code and it indents. The
enter key on the keypad, will break the line where the cursor is and move
it down to the new line without indenting. The right control key does not
act like an enter key.

From:
Gary Thompson <GThompson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>