Hi Jon,
After you click on the link, you have to select the Brand, Product family
an d the Product and THEN you have to hit SEARCH. Otherwise it will
still show the list for all products. Interestingly our most popular RFE
is still number 2 on that list, so that says a lot of good about this
community.

You are absolutely right that we need some more queries. Such as RFEs
sorted descending on my own votes (0 then 1) and secondarily on sorted
descending on arrival date. This would give you which list to vote on as
well as what you have already voted on.

I am copying David Salinas who has responded to my RFE for RFEs so that he
will be aware of our discussion.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode - Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
encoded with E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
contact AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
information www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18