Thank you Sam,
We have been getting a large number of RFEs, Well over 80. While this is
great news that we have a vibrant community that is passionate about the
product, we obviously can't do them all, right away. Not everyone in
Rational is following this forum and it is much more difficult for me to
justify investment based on anecdotal evidence from the forum, so please
help us prioritize by voting on what you see as the truly most important
issues. Clearly if we have a 100 items with approximately the same votes,
we are not going to get a real focus on the critical issues that would give
you the most improvement in your productivity.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode - Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
encoded with E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
contact AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
information www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18