Hi All,

I was trying to load that Quantum SQL tool but I did not have the GEF tool
for the most recent version 3.6.2. So I loaded that first and when that
happened it gave me this error.

Requested operation cannot be performed because it would invalidate the
current configuration. See details for more information.
WST XML UI (1.5.5.v200707311635-zkiCfzO-IFUOjzR) requires feature
"org.eclipse.gef (3.2.0)", or equivalent.
WST Common UI (1.5.5.v200707311635-qKHiZIRPOkpEay9) requires feature
"org.eclipse.gef (3.2.0)", or equivalent.
WST Web Services UI (1.5.5.v200708010505-hai7Hn8y95M5W3I) requires
feature "org.eclipse.gef (3.2.0)", or equivalent.

I looked at my licenses and properties for graphical editing frame work
and it says I have the version 3.2.2.v20070208. The Identifier is
org.elipse.gef. The provider is Eclipse.org. The size is weird at 0kb
That should be good enough right or are these separate and how do I obtain
them.

Al Slezak
Information Systems Division / ABI/AES/AMS Group
Phone: (224) 612-7938
Fax: (224) 612-7901
Albert_Slezak@xxxxxxxxxx

Making the Magic Happen