You can define user commands in WDSc in much the same way you can in PDM. Right click on a file or member, click User Actions, then Work With User Actions. You can add new actions and use many/most of the substitution variables that you can in PDM. Start with something simple, like copy a member from one file to another, for example from production source to a test library.

However, I'm not sure that if you call a program that invokes an interactive green screen program that it will work. (You can associate a green screen session with a WDSc session, but I have not tried that so I don't know exactly what it does. Maybe someone else can comment.)

And I don't believe anyone has managed to invoke WDSc to open a member from a green screen app, like we used to do when invoking Code/400 from PDM.

Sam