Vern,

You are right, rectangular selection plus block fill (from command line) is
great for commenting out code or blanking out or deleting sequence numbers.
I use that all the time.

Its great the way you guys multiply the value of the product with your own
creativity.

Regards

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Rational Developer for Power
Advisory Development Analyst
COBOL IDE on AIX, System i Application Development, DDS, WebFacing

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Tie-Line: 313-3125 | Fax: IBM
1-905-413-4850
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx 8200 Warden Ave
AIX COBOL demo: tinyurl.com/62ek2n5 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Canada