Hi David

As long as you have not IPL'd, the server should stay running - unless someone else has ended it. There's no reason to end it, that I can see.

I do wonder why RDP can't do the start itself, instead of making me go find one of the subsystems of that connection. At least put a Yes/No set of buttons on the message box.

I think I'll put in a requirement for that by one of the means I have.

You could try signing on to www.common.org, find the member benefits, and add a requirement there, as well. It's free, all you need is a user and password there.

There is also COMMON Europe.

Vern