From: Bryce Martin <BMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 09/11/2010 11:35 AM

Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 8.0 Maximize LPEX editor not working.

Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The question is if this was a design change or if it is a bug. If it is a
design change, anybody know why?

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

"Hiebert, Chris" <chris.hiebert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/09/2010 10:21 AM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 8.0 Maximize LPEX editor not working.

The double click works to maximize the source window and this is fine
99% of the time since most would open the source and just click from tab
to tab.

But when you want to look at two source members side by side you can
drag a source member to its own group. In WDSC, when you double clicked
on the new source tab that was by itself you would get that source
maximized. But, since RDi 7.5, when you double click it will maximize
the whole collection of source members open so you still have the source
members side by side instead of just seeing the source member you double
clicked on.

The same holds true for trying to minimize groups of source members. In
WDSC you could group a few source members together and then minimize
that group, in RDp the minimize works for all open source members.

Chris Hiebert
Programmer/Analyst