I'm not up to RDi/RDP/RDPi yet so I can't say what might have changed
since, but there is/was a setting in WDSC 7.0 under 'Run/Debug', 'Compiled
Debug'. The very first checkbox was 'Always use Debugger Editor while
debugging'. That said, I never checked it and my breakpoints always work.
I prefer having the outline and tokenization available while I debug. But
that's a matter of choice. If breakpoints didn't work, I would use the
Debugger Editor.