De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Charles Wilt
Envoyé : jeudi 21 octobre 2010 13:55
À : Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development
Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] Screen designer

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 4:00 AM, David FOXWELL
<David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm afraid I won't be using screen designer again.

So you give a new tool one shot?

One thing you _believe_ it doesn't handle as well as SDA and
you've given up?

I didn't expect this from you David.

Charles Wilt
--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere
Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L)