Ron,
If you look in the archives, I remember seeing conversations on justifying
RDP and also some comparisons of SEU vrs. RDP. We recently purchased some
licences and we paid about $790 per license. I hope you get to buy at
least a couple of licenses, the few lucky ones in my company that have it,
really like it.

Regards,

Luis Hernández
Computer Programmer
Masters Gallery Foods, Inc
Phone: (920) 893 - 9161
Fax: (920) 893 - 6075
lhernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic
mail, and delete this message and all copies and backups there of. Thank
you.