From: Phil McCullough <Phil.McCullough@xxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/16/2010 01:36 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] 86 lines of code
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lurker here with my first WDSC post --
I concur with Jim. We saw the same improvements when we went to two
monitors with one exception: Shortly after that we had to purchase dual
monitors for everyone in the organization :) Advice -- get the 22"
wide-screen LCDs. Also, make sure the dual-port video card is supported
by Windows 7 drivers.

About RDi: We noticed the "speed" complaints with RDi 7.5 from developers
went away when we moved to Quad-core 9400 processors with 8GB of memory.
The word from the developers now is "it's pretty snappy".

Phil