I would second the suggestion to wean yourself off of the SEU prefix
controls and learn the LPEX controls. You can also find a list of often
used shortcuts in the wiki at:
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/WDSC_shortcuts or there's a great
shortcut page (and loads of other helpful information) available from
System i Developer at:
http://www.systemideveloper.com/downloadRSEShortcuts.html

I've seen people who try to use RSE like SEU and end up frustrated because
it isn't SEU and it really isn't designed to work like SEU. Learn the
LPEX way of doing things and you'll be far more productive and enjoy it a
lot more, too.