From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob P. Roche
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 1:14 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Another SQLRPGLE Problem in WDSc v7

I vote for the Jack Daniels solution.

From:
Jerry Adams <Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
12/15/2009 12:48 PM
Re: [WDSCI-L] Another SQLRPGLE Problem in WDSc v7
Sent by:
<wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, I finally finished that other project so I got back into the member
that I had saved. As soon as I entered the next SQL statement, it started
acting up again. I.e., after entering a non-SQL statement, the WDSc
cursor moved to the line after the EXEC SQL statement. I saved and closed
the member, then re-opened it. Seems to behave now. Guess after each EXEC
SQL sequence, I'll have to save/close/re-open (or get more Jack Daniels).

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
--
B&W Wholesale