Phil,

Yes, this is a problem I've seen with a couple other compile types as well
(e.g, commands, CRTPGM, et al?). When I have time (ha!), I plan to write
a utility to put additional information into the events file. When (read
'If') I get it done, maybe I can post it where others could use it too.
Just don't hold your breath <grin>.

I'm wrapping up one of my larger projects--maybe I can squeeze it in
before I dive into the next project.

Michael