From: Kurt Anderson <kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: "'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 07/07/2009 09:48 AM

Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 7.5 Fixpack 3 (7.5.0.3) is now available

Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I ran the install (I was fully updated, on RDi Trial), and it won't
complete. The status is: "Complete for eclipse" There's a good two
inches on the progress bar left white, and it hasn't moved in 5 minutes. I
tried to cancel, nothing happened. Clicked X, nothing happened.

Hopefully no one else runs into this.