Hi,

I have a problem which prevents me from using V7.

When I generate an outline for an RPGLE source, I get the usual sections
of Files, Data Structures, Fields etc.

When I expand any of the sections and click on a name, let's say a field
name, the cursor position in the source is automatically changed to show
where the field is defined.

Now, when I expand the list of line numbers where the field is used in
the source and click on one of the lines, the source is not positioned
to the line. In fact, it seems that the RSE is not responding. When I
click on the source body and use the down arrow key, I see that the
cursor is positioned one line below the line that I wanted to see.

This behavior was the same in all version of V7.

I have V6 installed and working as expected in the same pc, but since
the outline is not working in V7 I cannot switch to it.

I have uninstalled V7 and installed it again. I tried it on another pc
with a new windows install and the problem remains.

I searched the archives and didn't find any reference to this problem.

Does anybody know how to fix the problem?

Thanks for any reply.

Sami Gabizon