Robert,

Could you please use a new workspace to try to reproduce this problem?
Once you get the crash, save up the .log file and send it to me (this way
I could see the errors related to the crash if there are some). Thanks.

Regards,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

rmullis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/02/2009 11:25 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] RDI 7.5 Still Crashing

At the suggestion of Xuan, I loaded the current fix packs for RBD and RDi
thinking that would fix the problem of crashing with no error message.
Well, it didn't. I have had RDi crash twice already this morning. Anyone

else encountering this problem?

Thanks,
Robert J. Mullis
Wellington-Royce Corporation