I don't have a definitive answer. The most frequently quoted number I've
heard is 20% of the initial cost.

<rant>
This very issue is why we are upgrading to a new POWER6 machine with 55/OS
V5R4 rather than IBM i 6.1. We have a lot of code dating back to the
System/38. The code is perfectly functional and handles our business
requirements. Hence, the only value to updating the programs for ILE
would be eliminating the cost of the heritage compilers. So it appears
we're stuck with a overly steep price tag on our SWMA when we go to 6.1.
</rant>

But like I say, nobody seems to have been able to give me a definitive
answer on the annual SWMA price.